Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Searching for a Job at JPMorgan Chase Co in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As an Automation Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyze requirements and build automation frameworks
- Identify and build reusable components.
- Prior experience in production support and deployments.
- Incorporate firm architectural standards into application while developing automation frameworks.
- Study, adhere to and improve processes to increase application quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate requirements and propose optimal technology solutions and delivery approaches.
- Report the status to all the stakeholders of the project.
- Willingness to work from 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM IST to overlap with US team working hours.
- A college degree or equivalent ( B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A)
- 4-9 years of experience in Development/Test Automation, interested in developing Test Automation Solutions
- Expertise in Automation testing using Java, Selenium
- Strong design and coding skills with good knowledge of OOPS
- Working knowledge in Database operations, SQL and file operations using Java
- Working knowledge in UNIX/LINUX environment
- Experience working in Agile, Incremental & Iterative, Scrum environment
- Experience in using TDD/BDD frameworks like TestNG/Cucumber/jBehave/Specflow. (any one)
- Plan, Design and create/maintain automation frameworks, tools interfaces.
- Proven experience in all aspects of integration, functional, and regression testing
- Ability to identify gaps in the testing process, suggest/implement improvements
- Ability to develop automation solutions based on variety of inputs (BRD/Test Cases/Features/User Stories)
- Ability to think out of the box, adapt and implement innovative solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, logical and analytical skills
- Exposure to Continuous Integration Environments
- Experience with Perl, VBScript, Shell Scripts or other programming languages a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A good listener and should be able to articulate ideas verbally and in writing to global teams in an efficient way.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues.
- Ability to work effectively with teams having diverse work cultures & skill sets.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com