Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This Job Listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the job
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 12+ years’ of strong hands-on experience in building applications using Java technology stack.
- Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of multithreading, memory management, performance tuning.
- Experience designing fault tolerant, scalable applications
- Good knowledge of SQL, RDBMS like Oracle
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Continuous Integration Servers (e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, such as Agile and iterative development
- Experience developing SOA services (REST & XML/RPC)
- Familiar with automation frameworks like Fitnesse, Cucumber etc
- Source code control software
Good To Have Skills
- Experience in building streaming or batch workloads using Java, Apache Spark, Flink, Kafka, etc.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience working with cloud platforms and micro-services
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
||JPMorgan Chase & Co.
||Full-time · Mid-Senior level
|| Mumbai, Maharashtra, India