Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Searching for a Job at JPMorgan Chase Co in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Digital Platform Services
Cross Product Change Services (CPCS) is a team reporting into Operations Transformation Group in Digital Platform Services (DPS) organization. Our team will be responsible for accelerating and driving key programs focused on digital capabilities for our Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) line of businesses and clients, developing a more efficient and scalable infrastructure, enhancing our client experience and controls, and commercializing our firm’s assets. CPCS is a change delivery organization with a group of business analysts, project managers, test analysts, process re-engineering analysts supporting change across global locations.
Securities Services covering custody of client assets, trade instruction capture, settlements, asset servicing, cash management, complex assets custody, FX and transaction reporting areas.
We are executing a number of change programs to implement strategic architecture, working on simplified UI, comply with regulatory changes, improve interaction between clients & custodian, reference data changes, enhanced client reporting across all areas amongst other change programs.
Testing Associate II
- Business Process Design where required to capture the impact of technology on current processes
- Ability to understand and establish current and target process flows
- Responsible for requirements Understanding, analysis and clear articulation to wider team including Application Development (AD), Product, Operations and Quality Assurance (QA) groups
- Maintain documentation – test strategy, test plan, entry control and exit control as per the best practice process followed within the team.
- Documentation of UAT Test Scenarios – identifying test scenarios and developing test scripts
- Execute the scenarios and capture the evidence in ALM
- Identify the defects / Gap and track to closure
- Track progress and review project tasks to make sure deadlines are met appropriately
- Organizing meetings, preparing material and recording minutes
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management and all stakeholders
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet end objectives
- Motivating team members and leading by example to engage in high standards of quality.
- Articulates issues and risks to management via various project management tools like RAID, Scorecards, etc
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Functional experience in any one of CIB business such as Payments, Custodian, trade instruction capture, Settlements, Asset Servicing, Client On-Boarding/Market Infrastructure On-Boarding, Reference data and Fund Services
- Graduate or Post Graduate with at least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Testing experience preferred
- Problem solving skills – superior ability to structure and scope complex problems, apply a range of technology/analytical tools, gain and synthesize insights and develop recommendations
- Strong organizational skills – ability to take strategic direction and independently develop/manage projects / Programs. Proven ability to frame opportunity, own issues and have the determination to follow tasks/issues through to resolution
- Client engagement skills – ability to closely partner with senior leaders, business contacts and other stakeholders on projects
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to a tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Automation skills using tools – OAC, OBIEE, Visual Analyzer, Oracle BI Publisher, Alteryx and Tableau along with languages Python, SQL and PLSQL and cloud platforms such as AWS and Oracle Cloud would be added advantage.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org