Website JLL Technologies
This Job Listing is about JLL Technologies in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Sales Acceleration Engineering
JLL/Technologies Centre of Expertise (JLLT CoE) (Bangalore)
What this job involves:
About The Role
- We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who is self-starter to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment that can join our Salesforce Core Team.
- This is a senior developer role that is responsible for designing and developing of solutions that are strategic for the business and built on the latest technologies and patterns.
- This a global role that requires partnering with the broader JLLT team at the country, regional and global level by utilizing in-depth knowledge of Salesforce configuration and customization.
- Understand business requirements and implement them in Salesforce using the most optimal tools and technologies, with configuration first approach
- Ensure that all the development work done aligns with Salesforce best practices
- Ensure that the development done is reliable, high-performance and reusable
- Construct workflow charts and technical diagrams if required
- Work with product managers to do rapid prototyping and POCs
- Effectively communicate your designs to broader technical team
- Ensure that features developed are fulfilling the established acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that all the configuration and customization work is supported with test cases
- Provide support in performing QA testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing as needed.
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Work on Tech initiatives and be well versed with upcoming salesforce releases and understand their impact
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- A degree from these majors are preferred:
- Information Technology/Computer Science/Information Systems
- Maths or other engineering disciplines
- 6+ years of experience in Salesforce implementation projects is required
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing.
- Strong knowledge of out of box Salesforce functionality and best practices around Salesforce configuration and customization
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, flows, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, SOQL, Unit Testing, Lightning Components)
- Experience with Lightning Component development
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Open-minded with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team and can work independently on work items
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Experience with Lightning Web Components
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL)
Good to have:
- Should have worked with an editor such as VS Code.
- Knowledge of deployment tools like Ant, Gearset or Copado
- PD1, Admin certification
What we can do for you:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
||Full-time · Entry level
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India