Supply Operations Analyst Job in Instawork Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Searching for a Job at Instawork in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Instawork is a mission-driven (and fast growing) company looking for top talent to help us scale our labor marketplace. Our team is composed of talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about creating economic opportunity for businesses and skilled hourly professionals. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with hub cities across the U.S., Canada, and India. Our company values are our North Star, guiding us as we craft impactful products and to be extraordinary colleagues to each other.
We have been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest technology investors supporting us on this journey, including: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and many more. Leveraging our accelerating growth, we will continue to grow our team and to expand globally in order to revolutionize the labor market.
Instawork, a digital marketplace that connects local businesses with skilled hourly professionals across the U.S., is seeking a Supply Operations Analyst, with a proven track record of success to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to Data Operations Manger,this role serves as a critical member of the Data Operations team, and is responsible for exhibiting innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation. This role requires great attention to details, decent analytical skills, fast decision making ability – can think beyond the SOP. This is a results-driven position that requires understanding from customer’s perspective, who can suggest product improvements from supply point of view, who is bias for action and can act like an owner where there is a supply gap
- Suggest ways of improvement of active supply and their applications.
- You must evaluate and the submitted information by the user (such as certificate, profile pictures, work experience, references, etc) for the different positions applied by the user.
- Prepare and complete action plans, implementing productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Maintain daily supply chain of resources and communicate with Team Lead for better functioning.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree 1-3 years of experience in operations or customer-centric role
- Demonstrated flexibility, initiative, resourcefulness, collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Effective communication skills
- Basic Excel/google sheet knowledge
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Good analytical skills
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Bias for Action — We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward, even if it means making decisions with incomplete information or being wrong.
- Act Like an Owner — Treat this company as though it is your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth. Your ability to drive impact in any part of our company is only limited by your courage and conviction, not your job title.
- Always Be Learning — We are changing an entire industry. We strive to learn from each other and get better each day, week, and month, so that our team’s learnings can compound and we can all improve, together.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor — Empathy for our business partners and professionals means we put ourselves in their shoes. Empathy for our colleagues means we are always upfront and honest with each other, which comes from trust.
Founded in 2016, Instawork is the leading flexible staffing solution for local, hourly professionals. Its digital marketplace connects thousands of businesses and more than one million workers in the U.S., filling a critical role in local economies. Instawork helps businesses in food & beverage, hospitality, and warehouse/logistics industries fill temporary and permanent job opportunities in more than 25 U.S. markets. For more information visit www.instawork.com
We value diversity on our team and firmly believe Instawork is stronger when we hire people who make their own unique contributions to our culture. We welcome all applicants and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
To learn more about our company values, please visit : https://info.instawork.com/about
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com