This Job Listing is about Infosys in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
About the job
A day in the life of an Infoscion
• As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
• You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
• You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
• You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Bachelor of Engineering
Application Development and Maintenance
• Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
• Understanding of performance engineering
• Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
• Basic understanding of project domain
• Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
• Ability to design and code complex programs
• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Technical and Professional Requirements:
Oracle Technical->Oracle PL/SQL
UI & Markup Language->NodeJS
UI & Markup Language->ReactJS
||Full-time · Associate
|| Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India