Chef in IKEA 2022 at Edinburgh,Scotland,UnitedKingdom
This Job Listing is about IKEA in Edinburgh,Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
At IKEA, it is so much more than a job. As a member in our kitchen department, you are the heart of our operation. We are looking for people who have a passion for food and cooking and will bring this energy into the team. Our kitchen is where you will lovingly and safely prepare and serve our great and nutritious food offer to our customers and co-workers and operating equipment such as ovens and fryers. This role comes with great responsibility for food hygiene and keeping the department clean and tidy. Our customer experience is important to us and this role is vital to exceeding their expectations. Due to health and safety, you must be over 18 for this role. Expected Start Date: 29th October 2022 Interviews taking place: from the 5th October 2020 WHAT WE OFFER • 39 hours per week, working 5 days over 7, shifts are between 7am & 8pm (Mon-Fri) and 7am & 7pm (Sat-Sun)
• £10.10 basic hourly rate - we are a Living Wage Foundation Employer.
• We are a Disability Confident Leader (Level 3)
• We offer permanent contracts, advanced scheduling Final offers of employment are contingent upon clear results in mandatory background checks. Backgrounds checks must be completed by all successful candidates and will include medical history. WHAT WE OFFER (the important part!)
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family's everyday needs. • 15% co-worker discount & I-Benefits discount portal helping you save £100’s on Highstreet retailers
• Free & Confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal
• X3 Life Assurance, enhanced statutory pension contributions & interest free loans
• Holiday on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
• Family Friendly childcare & wellbeing support
• Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day
• Free parking and you can also enjoy a free hot or cold meal option every shift! WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE You are passionate about our IKEA brand, products and service & you are able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task. You can act on your own initiative and give and take responsibility when needed & you are eager to learn and develop within the team and business. You have a roll up your sleeve mindset to the various tasks & challenges that present themselves & you go above and beyond for our customers. WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Cleaning your working area and any appliances used
• Carrying out food safety checks
• Prepping, cooking and serving food
• Helping the rest of the team with daily tasks
• Working in a fast-paced environment WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents. RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible. First step, please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
Second step, successful candidates will receive information about the next steps via email.
Third step, if successful you will be invited to an interview at the store with one of our hiring managers. Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many. IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised. For any advice or support, email me at lor[email protected] and I will be happy to help!-->