Website IFORTIS WORLDWIDE™
This Job Listing is about IFORTIS WORLDWIDE in India
About the job
● Adding new hiring information to our employee records, evaluating resumes, and scheduling interviews.
● Managing the team and ensuring that your team meets weekly business engagement metrics.
● Working with the management of IFORTIS WORLDWIDE to coordinate initiatives (this involves representing the company and speaking on its behalf).
● Managing leadership and accountability for your own group.
Duration: Minimum of 4 weeks and can be extended upon mutual interest.
Gender: Female Leaders, who’ve passion to inspire the world with their leadership.
● Traineeship Program
● Sponsored International Corporate Training Program
● Performance based stipend minimum of INR.1000 upon successful completion of all the SOPs within given time.
● Certificate of Excellence
● Certificate/Letter of Recommendation
● Monthly Awarding System
Easy to apply and offers flexible working hours
link to apply: