Searching for a Job at IBM in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it’s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who You Are
- As Data Scientist, you will develop, maintain, evaluate and test big data solutions. You will be involved in the design of data solutions using Artificial Intelligence based technologies like H2O, Tensorflow.
Skills in designing algorithms, implementing pipelines, validating model performance, and developing interfaces such as APIs. Expertise in working with IBM Watson services using Python Also experience with Spark, Hadoop, SQL (HANA)
What You Will Do
- You are responsible for designing algorithms and implementation including loading from disparate data sets, pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Maintain the production systems like Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4 to 6 years of experience in IT Industry
- Technology expertise of solutioning in Hadoop, Hive, Spark / PySpark, SQL, Oozie along Data Modelling in Hive
- Experience in programming Languages- Java / Python / Scala and ability to demonstrate micro / macro designing and familiar with Unix Commands and basic work experience in Unix Shell Scripting
- Working knowledge in one NoSQL database like MongoDB/Cassandra/HBase/Couchbase
- Hands-on experience of various Big data architectures like Lambda / kappa with usage of automation / scheduling tool like Oozie or Cronacle or any other technology
- Proven ability in solutioning covering data ingestion, data cleansing, ETL, data mart creation and exposing data for consumers
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Hands-on 2 years’ experience in real time Big Data projects is preferred
- Working knowledge with one cluster manager like Cloudera Manager or Ambari
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com