MIS Executive Vacancies in IBM Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
As Risk & Compliance Analyst, you’ll be part of a global team of financial crimes specialists working on a KYC or AML process providing services to global banks.
Your Role and Responsibilities
KYC Analysts will be responsible for documentation reviews for new and existing customer accounts. The analyst evaluates customer accounts and analyzes KYC documentation, identifies gaps, raises RFIs, interacts with customers and branch officials to ensure that the KYC requirements of the bank are fulfilled.
- Identify comprehensive target set of compliance data for users across teams
- Monitor and evaluate compliance data and information collected in support of activities and initiatives
- Support the harmonization of KPIs/KRIs currently used across businessesegions to build one set of metrics
- Consolidate data from businesses and testing teams to build monthly reporting package
- Review reports to identify trends and key risk areas
- Preparation of presentations and trends identified for reporting to senior management
- Identifying additional metrics to be included in reporting packages
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Ability to understand and execute business controls
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com