Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Professional (Lead) – Order to Cash (O2C), you are responsible for processing Accounts Receivable – posting and balancing of daily cash applications, preparing journal entries, filing of records, general account reconciliations. You should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Analysis of receivable accounts, investigation of entries, and pulling audit prep work.
- Involve in netting instructions, direct Debit run, rejection of Direct Debit and Oracle updating.
- Investigate unapplied payments, rectify and ensure proper allocation.
- Provide information relating to customer payments, refunds and other miscellaneous accounts receivables questions
- Ensure that client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Commerce Graduate with minimum 6+ years of Experience in Order to Cash (O2C) basic accounting knowledge and understanding of various accounting principles.
- Experience in participating and collaborating in team meetings to gather/share information
- Ability to achieve individual and Business metrics
- Demonstrated experience in meeting all baseline and project goals for accuracy and timeliness.
- Hands-on expertise to increase cash application automation, increase touchless cash settlement, and reduce cash application complexity and instability across accounts assigned.
- Prior experience in monitoring customer account statuses and results regarding cash application against defined critical metrics, goals and objectives.
- Proven experience to build and utilize reports to analyze pertinent account information.
- Experience in collaboration and negotiation with customers, sales field, and finance functions to achieve improvements.
- Working knowledge to identify and implement action plans and process improvements with mentorship.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Proficient in MS office applications and any ERP software as end user
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com