Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Take your career to the next level as a Fulfillment Professional with IBM. By nurturing relationships, taking ownership of problem resolution, managing transaction requirements, and applying effective research, you will guarantee our client satisfaction and sales productivity. Our clients are our future, and your successful support is what brings IBM to the next level.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Resolves service problems using independent judgment. If necessary, must access other sources for input. clarifies the consumer’s complaint, determines the cause of the problem, selects, and explains the best solution to solve the problem, expedites correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Independently interact with our clients and various internal/external business partners to provide timely and complete resolution to inquiriesequests within established timeframes.
- Will talk directly with customers, and other agents via telephone; must have ability to build rapport and diffuse difficult conversations through soft skills and active listening.
- Collects consumer information and analyses customer needs via telephone.
- Gathers information, researchesesolves inquiries based on policy, procedures, AND logs customer Inquiries.
- Assists with complaints, errors, enrolment questions, billing, and cancellations.
- Develops a clear understanding and working knowledge of the AHCT marketplace system.
- Acts as an Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Assists other team members handling consumer issues, as needed.
- Supports operational readiness via system testing *support, progress reports, and process gap analysis and contingency planning.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Verbal Communication – Excellent verbal communication skills required. Needs to talk with the Supplier/Client over phone/email as and when required. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com