Searching for a Job at IBM in Greater Kolkata Area
About the job
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- The practitioner with this skill would be required to stitch together end to end applications starting from front end web development , back end development , middleware integration and persisting data in no sql or RDBMS database
- Work on design , development methodologies and architecture
- Hands on experience with JAVA 8 and above – Java 8 or higher. Should know both Spring and Hibernate. Spring 4 or above.
- Should know OOP concepts well. Should be proficient in exception handling , collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets,JMS . Should be skilled in one of the IDEs like Eclipse , IntelliJ. Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant , Maven.
- HTML 5 , CSS3, Angular JS
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- Node JS, React JS
- REST API
- Any one NoSql database
- JSON , XML
- JPA / Hibernate
- APIGEE or APIConnect
- Working knowledge of unix/Solaris/AIX environment
- Working knowledge on any one – IBM Cloud | Pivotal| AWS| Azure
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Java 8 , JEE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST , Hibernate, Angular JS , Node JS, CSS3 , HTML5, Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge , Git , Maven, Eclipse / Intellij, Design Patterns, any one cloud platform
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Microservices , React JS, Docker, Spring Cloud, GW, Groovy
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Greater Kolkata Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org