Functional Verification Engineer Vacancies in IBM Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who You Are
The Functional verification team is responsible for verifying the functionality of high performance hardware design for IBM’s next generation Processors for Cognitive, ML,DL, and data center applications using High end IBM servers.
What You’ll Do
“As a Functional verification engineer, the person is expected to
- Understand the design specification and logic design implementation understanding
- Develop the verification environment and test bench
- Develop skills in IBM Functional verification tools and apply them successfully
- work with Design as well as other key stakeholders in resolving/debugging logic design issues and deliver a quality design.”
How We’ll Help You Grow
“You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
You’ll learn directly from expert developer in the field: our tech leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you”
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of experience in IT Industry
- Strong in Functional Verification – Demonstrated execution experience of verification of logic blocks verification.
- Knowledge of UVM/OVM methodology, Knowledge of HDLs (Verilog, VHDL, SV), Good programming skills in C/C++
- Exposure in developing testbench environment, write complex test scenrio, debugging and triaging fails
- Good communication skills and be able to work effectively in a global team environment.
- Drive verification coverage closure, lead verification team
- Drive complex scenarios, participate in High level design discussions
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Writing test plans, building random / exhaustive verification environment, functional and code coverage analysis and debug.
About Business Unit
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate – they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org