Searching for a Job at IBM in Greater Kolkata Area
About the job
IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM’s market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- L2 support SME in a Service Delivery role for Sabre applications used in Etihad airways.
- The candidate is expected to triage the issues reported , analyse and provide a solution to the issues reported.
- Experience in handling Production issues is mandatory preferably in Airlines domain.
- In addition the candidate should be flexible for handling High severity Incidents and interacting with other 3 rd party vendors and internal ADM teams.
- The profile would also require supporting for on call duties as per roster in a 24 x 7 model
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of related messages and options used for live scenario /use cases for Airport and reservation systems.
- Basic working Knowledge of Sabre Air vision and Air centre systems /similar GDS system including Catering , Fares management , scheduling etc.
- Basic working knowledge of REST API and ability to recreate Web issues and capture related RQ and RS logs.
- Basic knowledge of Host GDS commands.
- Working knowledge of handling Live time bound scenarios requiring issue resolution within stipulated time.
- Basic knowledge of Access privileges and User profile configurations of UserIDs /EPR for Airport and Reservation systems.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Proficiency in Sabre Interact Airport and Reservations systems or in a similar GDS system.(proficiency level = Intermediate / Expert)
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Greater Kolkata Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org