Analyst – Risk and Compliance Positions in IBM Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Risk & Compliance Analyst, you’ll be a trusted business advisor. You’ll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis and providing insight and innovation into the business. You’ll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product.
As an Analyst, you will engage in compliance reviews, transactional analysis and procedural work in support of the financial services, clients meeting and exceeding regulatory expectations.
- Perform transaction analysis, research and procedural work for engagements with defined expectations.
- Conduct reviews for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) alerts, basic case investigations, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and sanction screening.
- Use sound decision-making skills to make recommendations based on research results.
- Compose comprehensive narratives with supporting research notations.
- Ensure work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures
- Produce quality work within program standards.
- Manage work efficiently to meet production goals and project deliverables.
- Perform more complex alert and case analysis with additional supervision.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- As needed, serve in an administrative support capacity, such as file assignments, and request for information tracking and routing.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Graduate degree in Finance, Journalism, Criminal Justice or related field, or 1 year of relevant work experience in Anti money laundering, Know your customer, Customer due diligence (AML/KYC/CDD) and Transaction Monitoring
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Previous experience at or in support of a financial institution in a compliance function
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities and able to decipher high risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product, customer type, etc.)
- Strong writing skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and able to adapt to change.
- Quick learner, able to readily understand regulatory compliance, financial concepts and issues, exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment.
- Results oriented team player with strong initiative and flexibility.
- Demonstrated computer software competency, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, is required.
- Ability to thrive in a production-based environment.
- Travel to client sites may be required.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com