Commerce & Marketing Platforms Consultative Services Sales & Delivery Positions in IBM Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who You Are
- As a Business Development Executive: Customer Transformation Services – BDE – Commerce and Marketing Platforms Consultative Services Sales and Delivery Leader – India-South Asia.
- He/She will be accountable and responsible for all Consultative Sales Work engagements and alliance partnerships for IBM in India South Asia with Adobe.
- He/She is expected to interact at the CxO level across multiple businesses at a rapidly growing conglomerate
- Build relationship with identified client accounts
- Have a good understanding of Commerce, Marketing Platforms and Abobe’s Product, Offerings and Solutions
- Work with client to shape the opportunity, engage with solution and proposal development teams, put across winning proposals for team IBM.
- He/she will develop the market along with a team of experts across multiple Industry verticals
- Large Account Management & experience in closing complex high value sales in a high-reaching environment.
- He/she should have an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions.
- He/she should have good knowledge of delivery to develop solutions which can be delivered as per the contract.
What You’ll Do
- This role is a part of Customer Transformation Go to market team. The person will work to create and win business for IBM in Adobe services.
- Continuous engagement with identified clients
- Engage as the alliance leader with Adobe
- Understand client imperatives and suggest technology solutions to achieve the same
- Create and showcase IBM value proposition, Solution Deals
- Sell and Deliver
- Accountable for the financial success of engagements directly managed, as well as the generation of services revenue with the sales of new business.
- Value Proposition to customers at CXO (CFO, CMO, CIO & CEO) level to build deeper client relationship
How We’ll Help You Grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of leading Adobe implementations
- Knowledge of latest products of Commerce, Marketing Platforms and Adobe (AEM, Magento, Campaign, Target, Marketing Platforms
- Experience of selling and delivering Adobe, Commerce and Marketing Platform solutions to clients
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- 15+ years of total experience in consulting sales and solutioning
- End to end implementation Adobe Products and Commerce and Marketing Platforms experience with Indian clients
- Good communication skills
- Open to travel outside base location for considerable periods of time
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com