Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
As a Senior Banking & Financial Services Leader, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as Cloud, IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Banking & Payment SME who has deep knowledge on Financial Services and Digital Technology like Blockchain, Payments and FS Strategy.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experienced consulting and sales professional. Should have over 15+ years of global experience in leading sales,
- design and delivery of innovative and greenfield technology solutions.
- As a GBS-blockchain strategy consultant for India, South Asia, lead design and development of regional blockchain trade networks and supply chain finance solutions.
- Should have successfully led country level strategy engagements to build, national payments infrastructure and international trade ecosystems.
- Hands on experience in design and delivery of payments transformation engagements with high street banks in Europe and North America. Passionate about blockchain technology, climate change and artificial intelligence
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Expertise on artificial intelligence
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org