Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
“The prime responsibility of the Contract Admin is covering, but not limited to –
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling- To build, To design, To engage, To consult, To think along with clients and stay proactive and To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems with those amazing Contracts & Administration skills? If so, lets talk.
We are looking for a responsible Contract Administrator to join our team. Your main duties will be to prepare, negotiate and review contracts. “
- Develop, negotiate, and evaluate company contracts on behalf of an organization
- Ensuring that both parties are complicit with the terms of the contract, as well as ensuring that all contracts abide by local and federal laws.
- Must also be skilled communicators and have excellent negotiation skills.
- Develop contract proposals to support organizational goals.
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date.
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices.
- Negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget
- Analyse contracts to ensure they comply with what is required.
- Maintain and update contracts as and when needed.
- Keep track of expiring contracts and send notifications of extension or closure.
- Mange contract additions, deletions, deletion, and renewals.
- Enter and process commodity Price Adjustments in Contracts.
- Processing MSA’s and agreements.
- Reviewing and updating existing contracts
- Negotiating contract terms.
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met
- Analyse potential risks involved with specific contract terms ”
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Verbal Communication – Excellent verbal communication skills required. Needs to talk with the Supplier/Client over phone/email as and when required. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Read Contracts/Understand Contract terms. ”
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com