Searching for a Job at IBM in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
About the job
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Professional (Lead) – Procure to Pay (P2P), you are responsible for invoice processing, vendor master management, Query resolution, indexing and Invoice reconciliation. You should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing.
- Identify the duplicate records for the Vendor Master Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately.
- Prioritize processing of urgent/ageing invoices .
- Recording of Invoices both Purchase Order Based and Non-Purchase Order Based (Un-supported Invoices),
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders, obtaining coding, approval and resolving issues around blocked invoices. Ensuring payment and expense entries are posted in accounting software on a timely basis.
- You will have to handle manual and automatic payment requests.
- Processing of travel and expense claims, payments, duplicate payment resolution and recovery and verify and run payment proposals.
- Would be involved in handling queries for vendor statement reconciliation through calls and emails.
- Adhere to client SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and timelines
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Commerce Graduate with minimum 6+ Years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in invoice and vendor management along with resolving queries, and Invoice reconciliation.
- Proven work knowledge to manage payment reporting and reconciliation activities.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org