Industry Consultant: INDUSTRY.Insurance Job in IBM Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM’s market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As Industry Consultant for Insurance domain, you will be closely working with Group Life Insurance products such as Majesco Group Life product and Vantage Life product of IT Industry.
- You will be responsible for consulting solutions in Life Insurance (especially in Group Insurance Domain) along with complete system for Group Life Insurance Product USA geography
- Derive consulting solutions for Group Insurance product setup/ product configuration, defining the plans/group products, underwriting, enrolment process, policy/certificate servicing, Group Insurance Billing and Group Insurance Claim process, Document flow for the life cycle including respective integrations process.
- Adopt agile methodology along with SCRUM practice/principles in project implementation
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for maintaining the product backlog change items, Prioritising the items as per the business need and maintain open communication with all the partners.
- Perform functional analysis of customer’s requirements and understand how insurance products will be integrated with proposed solution through collaborating with customer’s resourcesequirements, workshop sessions.
- Perform impact analysis of the changes requested on the product functions and provide detailed analysis to evaluate the extend of changes, impacted areas of the system, Document the impact, provide walk-throughs and obtain sign-offs from the customer
- Interview customer peers during requirements gathering exercises and eliciting the requirements and deliberations.
- Facilitate/manage design sessions regarding business functionality and/or product logic with the customer.
- Ability to communicate and influence the Business/Design teams to achieve the Business benefit as per the agreed priorities of the requirement
- Support the effort estimation exercise and project planning for implementing the change requests and facilitate the client relationship on the change request delivery.
- Maintain the project documentation being concise, accurate with solid attention to detail and handle the traceability of documents flow along-with the implementation project life cycle
- Conduct functional mock testing and do the system testing in test data creation and support UAT queriesesolutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience as Industry Consultant with expertise in Insurance domain
- Experience in handling multi-vendor solutions along with c-level relationships
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- FLMI certification and any LOMA certification will be preferred
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org