Searching for a Job at IBM in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
About the job
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Analyst, you are responsible to review & perform checks on trade finance transactions processed by Level 1 & validate all transactions in accordance with ICC guidelines & client specific SOP’s.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Second level checking and authorization of Trade finance transactions, which includes bank documentary products, related to Import /Export/Document Checking & International Guarantees.
- Adhering to the standard operating procedures and to the predetermined control and compliance procedures.
- Ensure error free/accurate transaction processing & adhering to the turnaround time targets with good efficiency for 100% of transactions processed following a 4 eye check.
- Support the Team leader in inventory management & adhere to agreed priority management levels.
- Delivering to the client service level agreements on Quality & TAT KPI’s.
- Highlight to the DHS, any procedural modifications that may be required from time to time.
- Participate and contribute in Continuous Improvement initiatives driven by Territory Manager
- Ability to guide and mentor the new team members on domain knowledge.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years experience in Trade Finance Operations. Preferably, in International Trade Finance Operations. Experience in Authorizing trade finance transactions is preferred.
- Working experience on Letter of Credit, Collections, Guarantees & Financing products in Trade Finance domain.
- Knowledgeable in UCP/URC /URR. Exposure to URDG would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to working on Compliance, Vessel checks, AML, Pricing/Tariff & Client specificities
- Experience in handling MT103 / MT 202 SWIFT messages. Performing workability checks.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of UCP/URC/URR & compliance checking
- C.D.C.S / C.S.D.G certification would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to creating / contributing to SOP’s in trade finance products.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org