Searching for a Job at IBM in Greater Kolkata Area
About the job
As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- SAP testing practice head to complete Offshore Delivery Centre testing
- Own the SAP Testing practice for Application Management Services with P&L responsibility.
- Experience in establishing SAP testing practice, Robotic Process Automation
- Digital Technology Transformation, P&L & Key Account Management
- Service Delivery Management& Contract Management
- Partner Management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 12+ years overall experience with 4+ Test Management experience in SAP environment.
- Must have done testing experience in SAP functional area.
- Excellent co-ordination skill with experience of managing business stakeholders.
- Most have worked on defining SAP Test Strategy, Plans and Test solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience on SAP Automation tool Worksoft.
- Ability to manage end to end testing activities and have exposure on Test Reporting, Defect Management using Test Management tools (example- ALM, SOLMAN).
- Excellent communication and Team management skill.
- Hands on SAP testing experience.
- SAP Testing practice building
- Experience in managing teams of 50 to 100 resources.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Design the Automation framework for all SAP applications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Greater Kolkata Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org