Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- This is a critical role that leads and shapes solution delivery for the “Procurement” domain within our client’s multi-year Business transformation initiative.
- End-to-end delivery of solution including business process analysis, design, build, test and deploy phases.
- Responsible for gaining a full understanding of the Coupa Platform functionality and capabilities to become a Coupa Platform subject matter expert.
- As a Coupa Analyst, you are responsible for supporting Global rollouts and BAU activities. You are expected to know about procurement processes/operations as well as technology design, build, test and deployment efforts for Coupa modules Procure & SIM.
- Developing specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Resolving the Production issues which got escalated for Level2 support.
- Complete Purchase order and master data monitoring, finding the root cause if any issue with the data flow by checking logs or the scripts and fixing the issues.
- Assisting the end users in case they encounter any issues with the interface of purchase orders by investigating the root cause from Coupa side and SAP side providing an immediate resolution.
- Creating new Punchouts and managing the same, Changes in PO Template.
- Understand business project needs and change requests to conceptualize requirements into viable solutions.
- Review each new release of Coupa (three releases a year) to coordinate upgrade of environments to ensure minimal impact on current production instance/business as usual.
- Creating and maintaining test plans for user acceptance testing on new Coupa functionality and defect resolution regression testing and testing of fixes to defects in releases.
- Effectively support internal and external auditors related to the systems/processes and managing the master data within the systems.
- Assist in effort, cost or value estimates for business cases or change requests; participate in business need discovery sessions, technology assessment, vendor presentations or other initiatives.
- Prepare accurate documentation of requirements, specifications, test cases or key documentation.
- Identify and recommend business process changes and best practices – saving time, cost, and effort.
- Function as a subject matter expert; develop and manage a team of 1-5 junior business analysts.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, development, integration, testing and deployment of Coupa configuration settings.
- Technical knowledge of Coupa Procure-to-Pay including integration layers technical integration scenarios with ERP systems
- Configuration experience in Coupa including Chart of accounts and Approval chains along the entire Procure-to-Pay business process
- Should be able to handle integrating Coupa with Other Systems using the Coupa API’s.
- Strong functional grasp of procurement processes and best practices.
- Candidates with Coupa Platform Certification would be preferred.
- Should be familiar ticketing tools like ServiceNow.
- Good communication and analytical skills along with a proactive nature.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com