Searching for a Job at IBM in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
As a Service Delivery Specialist, you are the face of IBM for our customers. Your clients’ success depends on your ability to understand their needs and respond to requests for new services. This role is an integral part of both account planning and delivering support strategies, working to proactively monitor problems, change processes, and handle issues to ensure our customers success.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Security Delivery Analyst, you are responsible for installation, managing day to day operations of Security devices, management DLP, SEPM, DDOS, SMG, ATP, WAF, NIPS, ULR & Content filtering Proxy, HIPS, Gaudium – DAM, data classification tool.
If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment to explore new opportunities every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Work with implementation partner to see project on track
- Provide required reports to management / client and handle the project as well as BAU operations
- Ensure high level of systems security compliance and ability to coordinate with and act as an authority to resolve incidents by working with other information security specialists to correlate threat assessment data
- Analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and draw conclusions regarding past and future security incidents
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of experience in security infrastructure administration
- Demonstrated expertise in some of technologies : NIPS, WAF, SIEM, Nessus, CEH, Qualys guard, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, Network Security, web application security
- Working knowledge of industry standard risk, governance and security standard methodologies
- Proficient in incident response processes (detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation and reporting)
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- One or more security certifications CEH, Security+, GSEC, GCIH, etc
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com