Searching for a Job at IBM in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include…
- Lead team/s in migrating Oracle ERP workloads to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to manage Oracle applications environments
- Work with clients on cloud benefit assessments.
You will come with…
- Knowledge and experience in implementation and/or managing Oracle Applications environments
- OCI Training and /or Certification and some experience of having worked on cloud hosted Oracle applications
How We’ll Help You Grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced admins in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong Oracle Applications DBA skills in Oracle Ebusiness Suite 12.2/12.1, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Database
- Experience in Performing Upgrades for Oracle EBusiness Suite/Oracle Databases
- Hands on experience with backup, restore, high availability and disaster recovery.
- Experience in migration of Oracle E-Business suite and other Oracle Products like OBIEE, Fusion Middleware, etc from on-premise to Cloud
- Performing Platform Migration for Oracle Database
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certified Architect with Experience as OCI Administrator, managing various IaaS / PaaS environments – creating instances, users, instantiating services, OCI account management, cost management
- Architecting solution/Administration on Multi-Cloud
- Moving non Oracle Workload to Cloud
- Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture for Cloud Migration, Estimating cloud components
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com