Searching for a Job at HSBC in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Consultant Specialist
In this role, you will:
- Lead as well as provide support across the end-to-end delivery and run lifecycle, utilizing the skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand
- End-to-end accountability for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate Technology solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
- Liaise with other engineers, architects and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service’s direction
- Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data
- Create technical test plans and records, including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality
- Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end-to-end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge
- Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release/change
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Java, J2EE
- Spring and Spring Boot Framework, Spring Batch
- Databases – DB2 (preferred), Oracle, SQL Server
- Web Services –Spring – Spring Boot / REST API + API Security
- UI – Angular5/6 Framework, Node JS
- Application Security and Code Quality – Sonar, Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, SAST and DAST scanning
- Build and Deploy tools – Maven, Jenkins
- Unit Testing – JUnit, Mockito,
- Experience with LDAP and SSO/SAML is a nice to have.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Application servers – WebSphere (preferred) / Tomcat.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com