Senior Software Engineer/Markets & Sec Services IT Jobs in HSBC Pune, Maharashtra, India
Searching for a Job at HSBC in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of a “Senior Software Engineer”
HSBC Securities Services (HSS) provides comprehensive global, regional and domestic securities services, including Institutional and Hedge Fund, Investor Services, Investment Administration, Global Custody, Corporate Trust and Loan Agency, Sub-Custody and Settlement Services. HSS provides a full range of securities services to clients worldwide. With more than USD4.4 trillion in assets under custody globally, and USD2.7 trillion in assets under administration globally (as at 30 June 2009), HSS is one of the largest securities services providers in the world. HSS is part of the Global Transaction Banking division of the HSBC Group (HSBC).
HSBC Technology and Services seamlessly integrates technology platforms, operations, infrastructure and procurement strategy with the aim of redefining customer experience and driving down unit cost of production. The division fulfils HSBC’s product and service proposition by providing receptive and prompt customer service and technology solutions that combine domain expertise, process skills and technology to deliver significant business value.
HSS IT has circa 680 staff primarily in based in Great Britain, Hong Kong, United States, mainland China, India
Principal responsibilities –
- Work with business and IT groups to analyze, design and implement change requests.
- Should be able to do the develop the ETL Jobs, DB packages, specifically Oracle as per the business requirement.
- Implement changes to the test and production environments and provide necessary support when needed.
- Provide production support as per the team requirement.
- Ensure high software quality with minimal technical debts.
- Ensure compliance with all architecture directions and standards through cross organization consulting and direct involvement in development efforts.
- Develop, validate and communicate solutions.
- Analyze data model and functional requirement normalization and simplification opportunities and challenges
- Ensure solution designs address performance requirements and reusability, availability/ recovery, integrity and security challenges, as well as business functional requirements
- Should be able to provide L1 support for Production environment. Also should be able to do SIT/UAT support.
- Working experience on Datastage
- Strong experience on Oracle and should have working experience on DB Migration on cloud
- Should be able to analyze the ETL requirement and provide the solution
Good to Have:
- Working experience on Qliksense
- Knowledge on Configuration Tool (GitHub) , Jira , Confluence, GSD, Jenkins and Ansible.
- Working experience on Wherescape/Composite
- Good understanding of working in Agile and DevOps environment is essential
- Good Knowledge of Containerization and Kubernetes
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com