Searching for a Job at HSBC in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Consultant Specialist.
In this role, you will:
- Exposure to work with client directly to understand their need and understand their pain areas.
- Experience in handling stakeholders during meetings/workshops over the phone or face to face discussion.
- Experience in defining requirements with help of business
- Experience in designing business process maps.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in Business Analyst Role
- Excellent communication skills
- Requirement gathering capability.
- Should be able to conduct workshops/meeting with Business and IT
- Should be aware of all the BA related deliverable and able to deliver them as per the timelines
- Background on Financial data, including planning
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps
- Qualification : BE/MBA/MCA/BBA from reputed University
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org