Searching for a Job at HSBC in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Consultant Specialist.
In this role, you will:
- Design, Code, Test, Debug, and Record COBOL programs in CICS/VASM/JCL environment
- Understand the Design and Requirements and develop and execute custom application features and functions
- Work on batch as well as online programs
- Evaluate, design, code and test improvement as required to complex modules
- Follow standards and controls to ensure quality of outcome
- Develop technical documents for the application
- Perform application support as necessary
- Experience of working in DevOps environment and on agile projects would be added advantage
- Understanding of VisionPlus modules such as CMS, FAS, TRAMS, ITS, LTS, ASM will be added advantage
- Should be flexible, ability of Sharing, Initiative, and maintaining congenial work environment
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Mainframe : VSAM, CICS, JCL, TSO, COBOL
- Very Good Logical and Analytical skills and Experience in VisionPlus.
- Trained for Cobol Programming. Up to 3 years of experience in working on mainframe
- Regular Shift but should be flexible operating in any Shift as it is Production Support Environment
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com