Intelligent automation Developer Vacancies in HP Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Searching for a Job at HP in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
About the job
- Performs analysis of functional and business requirements. May interact with the business to understand requirements.
- Responsible for developing simple automation solutions using RPA Software or through traditional development methods.
- Support and troubleshooting of developed solutions already in place.
- Participates in code review.
Knowledge And Skills
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases
- Basic to average understanding of the business processes to be automated can increase efficiency
- Understanding of Basic Database Administration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Scope & Impact
- Collaborates on the creation of medium complex solutions
- Provides support to automated solutions already set up
- Collaborates with peers and SME’s on project requirements
- Works as part of the team completing individually assigned tasks.
- May provide input to solutions and work independently on simple solutions.
Education And Experience
- Degrees in Computer Science, Statistics, and/or Math are preferred.
- Bachelor Degree. Masters degree a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org