Website Honest Burgers Ltd
This Job Listing is about Honest Burgers Ltd in Brighton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Tom & Phil set up Honest Burgers from a tent, serving burgers and chips at parties and festivals. We’ve now got over 45 restaurants across the UK. We make British beef patties in our very own butchery and rosemary chips that are cut and cooked daily in our chipping room. Every restaurant serves local beers from neighboring breweries, and many of our restaurants serve local burgers using ingredients from nearby food heroes which have been created by the team. Today, Tom & Phil still work shifts, they spend time with our teams, listen to our customers and spend time at the farms.
Our mission is simple. We aim to create Honest experiences and dining memories for our customers and if you like what you read here, then we’d love you to join us.
If you love cooking at home for family and friends or hosting the summer BBQ from the grill, then joining Honest Burgers as a Chef could be the perfect job for you.
You don’t need any experience to join our team as a Chef. If you’re willing to learn, then we’re willing to teach you. You’ll mainly be setting up / closing the kitchen, preparing food, building burgers, cleaning, and learning how to work on the grill & fryer. It’s not all singing and dancing though, the kitchen can get hot, it’s fast-paced, and we have high health & safety expectations.
We all put in 100% effort on shift. If you only put in 90%, then your teammate needs to put in 110%.
Our managers do their best to create shift patterns that are fair for everybody. But our restaurants are busiest during the evening and weekends, so more times than not – that’s when we’ll need you to work.
Learn & Grow
It’s in our DNA to give people an opportunity to learn and grow, your next steps in your life at Honest will take on more responsibility as a Grill Chef, this comes with an increase in pay too.
We also have a program called Craft Exchange, where you can learn new crafts and get paid for other jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening, or graphic design.
Honest by Nature
- £9.50 – £13.00 (Please note this pay range is based on OTE target figures and Tronc earning averages).
- Guaranteed weekly hours or full flexibility depending on preference.
- Wagestream membership. This means you can claim 50% of your wages as you earn them.
- Excellent food and drink perks off shift.
- Take your birthday off work fully paid.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Staff food allowance on shift.
- We close our restaurants for the day every year for a company-wide celebration.
We want everybody applying to work at Honest to feel like they’ve had a fair chance. This means your name, age, race or gender doesn’t need to be on your CV. If you’d rather take it off, that’s cool with us.
Our Latest Awards
- 2021 Restaurant R200 Awards: Restaurant Group of the Year Winners
- 2021 Cateys Awards: Restaurateur of the Year Winners