This Job Listing is about Hilton in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - What makes Hilton Wembley unique, is the sense of belonging and teamwork shared throughout all our departments. This hotel is the #choiceofchampions – one day we are busy looking after a family on vacation visiting London, the next day a world famous sports team or music artist. But every day we are busy creating lasting memories.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
A Breakfast Chef de Partie is responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Hourly Rate: £13.70 plus Service Charge
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could be as a Junior sous chef.
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Guest Experience Day 1 night stay with breakfast per year
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Discounted Parking - £2 per day at Red Car Park
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Tony Relandeau in our Recruitment Team on [email protected]
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company
Hilton London Wembley
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards
- Prepare and present high quality food
- Supervise staff
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mise en place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance of company procedures
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware