This Job Listing is about Gurutu in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of our client facing applications using a variety of tools that are regularly updated as new technologies emerge. You will have the opportunity every day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and will be able to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
The work you do will be used every single day, it’s the essential code you’ll write that provides the data and analytics required for crucial, daily decisions in the capital and commodities markets.
- Develop high-quality design for data and analytics projects
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in Agile software development environment
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, high quality and efficient code
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team and help them adopt change as new processes are introduced
- Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter authority
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walkthroughs
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- 2 to 5 years of experience in application development using Java/Java based frameworks
- Hands on experience in functional, distributed application programming.
- Command of essential technologies: MongoDb, SpringBoot, Redis and MySQL
- Knowledge of working with AWS
- Experience with developing ETL solutions on Elastic Search.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of streaming systems such as Kafka and Spark streaming is a plus.
- Must be a quick learner to evaluate and embrace new technologies in the fintech space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Experience in fintech domain
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India