Searching for a Job at GSK in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Site Name: India – Karnataka – Bengaluru
Posted Date: Jan 14 2022
Graduate or Bachelor level with relevant working experience in
pharmaceutical / scientific environment.
Scientific background and knowledge of clinical trials (including ICHGCP)
is an asset.
Experience in project management is an asset.
Finance experience is a plus.
Systems Data Accuracy
- Ensure high quality and up-to-date information in planning and tracking tools for project and
study level data (e.g. SAP, eTrack, MicroSoft Project, Planisware, …)
- Ensure consistency of the information for agreed study and project level information between
the Clinical Project Tracking and other relevant databases (e.g. MSP, SAP) using available
reports (e.g. Active Portfolio report, eTrack Compliance report).
- Follow-up with study team members (SDL, Local Delivery Lead (LDL) …) to resolve
discrepancies as needed and escalate any issue to SDL/PDL.
- Under the direction of the SDL/PDL: assist in preparing study/project report and status, assist
in compiling data in preparation of study/project presentations and updates related to
Support For Budget
- Coordinate Study Budget Breakdown (SBB) process and track SBB status from start to end
(approval), including encoding SBB in SAP and ensure consistency between SBB-SAP and
- Review Budget Actuals vs. Forecasts, monitor expenses (invoices and cross-charges) on
regular basis and support to monthly studies budget review meeting preparation and any cost
management plan maintenance
- Provide support in resolution of deviations/issues in actual expenses and escalate if required
Support for contract: Provide support on contract development (Intercompany Clinical Trial
Agreements (ICTAs), Services Agreements…) as appropriate.
Support for quality: Support SDL and PDL for quality assessment/controls and inspections/audits as
required (including providing support to TMF completeness and quality assessment).
Support for operational activities
- Support the SDL/PDL for study and project coordination (e.g. providing the team with studyrelated
reports, actions follow up, etc.), as appropriate.
- Provide support for preparation and/or customization of the templates of study documents (via
eTMF) according to study requirements.
- Creationeview of study specific documents and/or listings according to study requirements.
- Provide support to ensure documents needed for submission are available (eTMF or
appropriate system) for the country.
October , 2015 Page 2 of 3
- Collect central study essential documents and conduct Level 1 QC (as agreed per process)
and keep an overview of local study essential documents (via TCS).
- Provide an overview of the Financial Disclosure activities in collaboration with TCS (when
appropriate) and cascade to study team as appropriate.
- File and archive central study essential documents and provide support (when required) for
filing and archiving of local study essential documents.
- Maintain team sites as relevant (project, study, RCA,…)
- Provide support for the preparation of operational meetings (e.g. Monitors meetings) as
- Participate in study specific meetings (including meeting minutes, preparation, dissemination,
follow-up to/with team members and archiving)
- Support process improvements.
- Interact with other team members to share best practices, lessons learned and implementation
Appointment scheduling for study related meetings.
Support process improvement initiatives and shares best practices and lessons learned within study
delivery and beyond.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing [email protected], so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org