Searching for a Job at GreenBhumi in Delhi, India
About the job
Green Bhumi is a project under Top Trove Foundation, which works towards ensuring a better life free from pollution and full of fresh air. Their belief in Unity In Diversity made them take an initiative to plant 100+ trees.
Green Bhumi encourages individuals to plant trees to boost the presence of fresh air. To ensure that nature has a positive impact on the lives of many and contributes to their socio-economic well-being.
Green Bhumi is planning many activities to raise awareness about the joys of working and growing with nature. If you are in love with nature take a step forward with Green Bhumi to make earth a better place to live in by joining this community.
We are hiring counsellors.. Join us today and be a part of this wonderful project.
Selected intern’s responsibilities:-
1. To conduct short assessments for the onboarding interns.
2. Providing individual and group counselling.
3. Providing the necessary support systems for the interns and other staff.
4. Developing adequate induction and training
5. Interacting with staff and students in a professional manner.
6. Attending supervisors and staff when needed.
✔ Interpersonal skills
✔ Problem solving skills
✔ Critical thinking skills
✔ Teamwork and collaboration skills
✔ Adaptability skills
✔ Work ethic
✔ Listening skills
Who can apply
1. Are available for work from home.
2. Are available for a duration of 3 month.
No. of openings – 10
Perks – Offer letter, Certificate, Letter of Recommendation based on performance
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org