Website Google Operations Center
This Job Listing is about Google Operations Center in Gurgaon,Haryana,India 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Join us at the Google Operations Center for the opportunity to help Google users tackle their problems and accomplish their goals, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
The Process Excellence Senior Specialist will be responsible to lead an improvement agenda for the vertical and work closely with Senior Stakeholders, including Clients. S/he is responsible to ensure smooth delivery on functional and vertical goals of the site in alignment with the global level and charter agenda that covers: Optimization, Productivity Improvement, Customer centricity, Customer experience elevation. Through CI, drive CSAT by productivity improvement, Accuracy enhancement, Opex control and Resource Utilization by creating LSS & DNA building.
- Spearheading Customer Experience by developing and deploying Service Excellence framework; focussing on creating best in class user experience/ or customer delight
- Identifying key opportunities, leverage points and expectations in the user journey experience to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Setting performance standards to meet the service goals by tracking and evaluating team performance against key operating metrics in Balanced Scorecard using Quantitative Data Mining to re baseline metrics to reduce variation in critical business processes
- Sustaining a positive environment where the customer service team displays high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit through effective engagement efforts and Ramp schemes
- Align with Portfolio Owner to create the continuous improvement (CI) agenda and deliver on it by designing and executing new capability “build” programs to elevate Customer experience using established tools and framework
- Build relationships with other regions and Global team resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key opportunities
- Enable creation of knowledge assets from Projects & setup best practice sharing
- Provide lean trainings to the team/and other members, if required
- Handle site level initiatives along with the projects of aligned verticals
- Manage cross site projects
- 5+ yrs of overall Service Sector experience with expertise in Process Transformation and Operational Excellence
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support your teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
At Google Operations Center, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.