Educational Counselor Jobs in Global Student Centre Pune, Maharashtra, India
Website Global Student Centre
Searching for a Job at Global Student Centre in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
We are looking for Education Counselor (5 vacancies). This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with great communication skills and previous experience in overseas education role who is looking for long term career progression and work with a diverse team in a truly global organisation. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving student issues and inquiries; keeping student satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- Communicate with students via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about University, admissions process and visa related queries
- Work with internal departments to meet students needs
- Excellent customer service skills, with a friendly, helpful and efficient manner and an ability to remain calm during busy periods.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written English.
- An understanding of, and genuine interest in, the International Education sector; an understanding of courses and provision.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, with enthusiasm for new opportunities.
- Must be well-organised and able to multi-task, with good administration and IT skills, and attention to detail.
- Polite, clear and helpful manner.
- Previous experience providing support to a diverse range of students
- Knowledge of key compliance regulations would be helpful, although full training will be provided.
- At least 1 – 3 years’ of study abroad work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday (10am to 7pm)
Company: Global Student Centre
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org