Human Resources Intern Positions in Gao Tek India
Website Gao Tek
Searching for a Job at Gao Tek in India
About the job
About the job
Welcome to GAO Tek Inc., a Member of GAO Group
GAOTek Inc. is a leading US-based supplier of test and measurement equipment for fiber optic, telecommunications, networks, PSTN, CATV, environment, chemical, and biomedical test and measurement instruments.
Celebrating over 30 Years of Innovation
When choosing GAOTek as your technology provider you gain the benefit of our experience. As a part of GAO Group, we have over 30 years of experience and have served customers in more than 50 countries. We bring you peace of mind knowing our engineers right down to our sales staff are knowledgeable about our test equipment and can provide you with a reliable system, quality hardware, and customized software, quicker than our competitors.
*NOTE*-THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP, and it complies with the fair Labour Standard Act(FLSA) in the USA.
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 – 5 year
· Tasks include replying to applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
· Post job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and internship websites
· Develop relationships with universities and colleges that have intern programs
· Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
· Speaker initiations
· Agenda planning
· Event coordination
· You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language training or candidates with strong English language skills.
· You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintain productivity, and committed to the job.
· You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this Internship Include
· You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
· Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
· Receive 3 certificates, and
· It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, making you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Please note this is an unpaid internship or co-op position and it complies with The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) of the USA https://www.dol.gov/whdegs/compliance/whdfs71.pdf
(If the above link is broken, please Google “internship USA fair labor standards”)
Company: Gao Tek
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org