Website Fundnel Limited
Searching for a Job at Fundnel Limited in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the job
The Company You’ll Join
Fundnel is Southeast Asia’s largest private investment technology platform, building next-generation capital markets infrastructure to increase access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors.
At the core of our deal-making expertise lie our proprietary algorithms that syndicate opportunities in private companies and PE/VC funds to our network of strategic investors. This, coupled with the expertise of our investments team, has led us to uncover more than USD6 billion worth of deals for over 14,000 accredited investors from across the globe.
By augmenting access and liquidity for entrepreneurs and investors, we accelerate the creation of innovative solutions that will go on to impact our communities and societies at large.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
The Team You’ll Work With
We’re looking for passionate leaders with strong problem-solving skills and prior experience in building machine learning models to join our proven team as Data Engineer based in Mumbai, India.
You should possess end-to-end data engineering knowledge (dimension modeling to ETL to data warehousing) and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a Data Engineer, you would be involved in the agile development cycle and take ownership of various data tools from design to deployment.
We’re not just any technology company. We’re not just any financial firm. We’ve combined elements of both to establish ourselves as a leader at the crossroads of traditional and digital finance. We’re looking for creative and ambitious technical talent who want to be involved in a unique opportunity to make a genuine impact on the future of entrepreneurship and investment.
Some Of The Key Responsibilities Include
- Work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Software engineers to build and manage data products and the Fundnel Data Warehouse
- Design, develop, and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines.
- Solve issues in the existing data pipelines and build their successors.
- Build modular pipelines to construct features and modeling tables.
- Maintain data warehouse architecture and relational databases.
- Monitor incidents by performing root cause analysis and implementing the appropriate action.
- Create, document, and monitor highly readable code.
- Obtain and ingest raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.)
- Conduct and participate in code reviews with peers
- Interested to work in the small business (startup) environment
- Possess a strong interest in fintech / financial services
- Interested in working with data, functions, and characteristics of companies
- Challenge conventional thinking and push design to achieve functionality and beauty
- Have a basic understanding of terms in financial statements and financial ratios
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Company: Fundnel Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org