Website Fresher Jobs
Searching for a Job at Fresher Jobs in Guwahati, Assam, India
About the job
About our team:
In our team, work is more than a job. To build. To consult. To learn. To think along with clients. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Communication Skills is a plus
- Leadership quality and Team Management is must
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Social Media Optimisation
- Well versed to use Digital Platforms
Roles And Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and helping the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Your Life @ Our Team
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then this opportunity could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
For additional information about the exact role, income details, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ Our Team
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. We are also committed to compliance with all fair practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Company: Fresher Jobs
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org