Website Frames Per Second Films
This Job Listing is about Frames Per Second Films in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the job
We are hiring an Executive Assistant to the Producer at Frames Per Second Films in Mumbai. The Executive Assistant is responsible for a high volume of tasks, including, but not limited to, calendar management, organising production documents, and production data tracking. An enthusiastic, team-oriented approach is essential. The position requires the ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to manage and support scripted productions efficiently. This is a growth opportunity for those passionate about physical production of international projects filming in India.
Location: Mumbai, India
KEY JOB RESPOSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain day-to-day schedules, prioritising activities with good judgment and business understanding and proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts.
• Manage domestic and international itineraries, processing expense reports, filing etc.
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items as needed.
• Manage all administrative support functions, including meeting scheduling and preparation, such as distributing copies, video and conference call coordination, supply ordering, note-taking and team event coordination.
• Maintain documents and data and ensure they are managed as per the company’s legal, accounting and administrative requirements.
• Reviewing all production paperwork for accuracy and monitoring daily production work/progress.
• Any other deliverables as and when required by the Producer.
• Experience with executive-level calendar management.
• Experience with domestic and/or international film/television/web-series productions.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• 1+ years of professional experience.
• Must display exceptional and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a highly motivated and organised individual who is able to work independently, and efficiently multi-task in an ambiguous environment.
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, take initiative, and assist the team to optimise productions.
• Positive, proactive, and able to always exercise great judgment, and possess team-oriented philosophy.
• Must have experience working with standard office software (Microsoft Office, etc). Familiarity with Scenechronize and Movie Magic is a plus.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Frames Per Second Films (FPSF) is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
||Frames Per Second Films
|| Mumbai, Maharashtra, India