This Job Listing is about Forrester in New Delhi, Delhi, India
About the job
Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
The Senior Account Manager generates and closes new business opportunities, apart from maintaining strong relationships, driving client satisfaction, and enriching existing accounts. This role entails developing and executing a territory plan that targets relevant accounts with a wide range of Forrester solutions. The successful candidate will be based in Mumbai or Bangalore and will report to the sales team leader for Western India.
- Target and close appropriate accounts from a list of named accounts within the India territory.
- Maintain an appropriate sales pipeline to achieve quota and account goals.
- Maintain an up-to-date pipeline information within Forrester’s internal systems.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts.
- Maintain quality relationships with clients.
- Develop a complete understanding of Forrester’s full array of product offerings.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues and needs that our potential and existing clients face.
- Develop account strategies that position Forrester as a strategic resource.
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 8 years of consultative sales experience
- Proven experience with new business development, management of client relationships, achievement of quota goals, and management of personal sales strategies.
- The ability and willingness to make cold calls.
- Excellence in verbal and written English communication and presentation skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- A team player, a fast learner, and someone who is tech-savvy.
- Work autonomy.
- Willingness to work and reside in India without restriction.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment.
The information provided by you in this application will be used for the purposes of recruitment and, for successful applicants only, for personnel administration and management purposes and to comply with the employer’s obligations regarding the retention of employee records. If your application is unsuccessful, Forrester Research, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or service providers (collectively “Forrester”) will retain your personal information on secure file solely to consider you for future recruitment opportunities.
By submitting your resume/CV, you consent to Forrester’s retention of the information provided on a secure file for personnel administration and management purposes and/or in order to consider you for future employment opportunities and to the transfer of the information provided to:
Forrester’s offices in the US and other countries outside the European Economic Area; and Service providers engaged by Forrester for the purposes of processing applications for employment who may be located outside the European Economic Area.
||Full-time · Mid-Senior level
|| New Delhi, Delhi, India