Searching for a Job at Flipkart in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Senior Associate – Accounts Receivable
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
About The Team
Accounts Receivable team at Flipkart supports the business with all their accounting & compliance needs. We need to ensure that all the financial transactions entered by the company are accounted for completely & accurately. We also ensure 100% compliance to laid down accounting standards, policies, and legislations. We also don the hat of business partner wherein we provide our suggestions, inputs for implementing new business proposals, offers, schemes, etc.
- Responsible for timely closure of books for the month end with a comprehensive approach of the financials
- Month end closure, reconciliations, and reporting
- Ensuring accuracy of numbers with respect to accounting and analysis
- Handling Internal audit, statutory audit, SOX audit and ICOFR compliance, etc.
- Supporting business teams on the new projects.
- Integrating other entities of Flipkart to bring centralization of systems and processes
- Working with different teams for smooth closure of open items.
- Following up with Operation for the collections from the Bank/Payment Gateway partners. etc.
- Identifying and highlighting tech glitches on time to concerned teams
- Strengthening the BS review process with more emphasis on aged balances
- Verification of agreements while accounting revenue accruals.
- Collaboration with business and biz fin teams to ensure smooth flow of operations
What You’ll Need
- CA + 3-5 yrs of work experience
- Experience of managing teams and delivering high-quality results on time.
- Deep understanding of accounting, finance, and business
- Capable of handling multiple projects at a time
- Good in excel and ppt
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org