Searching for a Job at EY in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Contractual Staff – Audit CoE
SRB is looking for Contractual Staff for 6 months in Audit CoE.
The role of a Contractual Staff is to carry out routine substantive and controls-based procedures from the SRB India offices supporting the various India client serving assurance teams. SRB expectations for this role are to provide high quality results to the engagement teams, often to a tight deadline.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with SRB methodology and the expectations of the engagement teams.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or assurance risks.
- Execute & document specific review procedures as defined by the engagement teams.
- Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the client, other risks specific to a client’s business.
- Timely identification of accounting issues, clearly documenting the facts and findings, and discuss with the engagement teams / CoE Manager.
- Work with the engagement team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Interact with the engagement team on a regular basis and develop productive working relationship with them.
- Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing efficiency of review procedures performed across different clients.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
- Promote SRB’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
- Develop knowledge of use of SRB technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Strong interpersonal and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Robust logical and reasoning skills.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement onto new processes.
To qualify for the role you must have
- CA Inter having Articleship completed in Auditing.
- Basic understanding of accounting and auditing concepts.
Ideally you’ll also have
- Proficient with MS Office Excel and Outlook.
What We Look For
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across industry sectors, including financial services, manufacturing and technology, among others, while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
What Working At SRB Offers
SRB is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com