WAM_BA_Senior Jobs in EY Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Searching for a Job at EY in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Business Analyst professionals with expertise and prior work experience on one or more asset classes such as fixed income, equity, derivatives etc
- Mandatory experience on working across front office application
- Technical experience of working on data, understand relational data models, SQL queries
- Exposure working with Wealth and Asset Management firms and complete understanding of the Buy side business
Your client responsibilities:
- Need to work as an individual contributor / lead in one or more WAM projects
- As per project requirements, willing to manage a team of junior business analysts
- Understanding requirements and creating detailed stories along with acceptance criteria
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
- Regular status reporting to the Manager and onsite coordinators
- Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
- Interface with data to provide requirements & vice versa
- Should be ready to travel to customers locations on need basis
Your People Responsibilities
- Building a quality culture
- Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Training and mentoring of project resources
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Sectorial experience in financial services / capital markets, with domain knowledge on different asset classes across front office, middle office and back office for either or both “buy” and “sell” side of business
- Good knowledge on portfolio management, trade execution, data control and operations and portfolio administration
- Should Posses high-level understanding of data model and application/business architecture around the package
- Good experience understanding client requirements and streamline them appropriately to the team.
- Understand high-level business requirements and relate them to appropriate package capabilities
- Define and validate customisation needs for package as per client requirements
- Define and validate integration / data requirements for package as per client requirements
- Experience in any or more of Oracle, MS SQL,DB2 databases. Good data analytics skills
- Review client processes and workflows and make recommendations to the client to maximise benefits from package.
- Show in-depth knowledge on CFA concepts like portfolio management, wealth planning, Fixed income, Equity, Alternate investment, Derivatives etc
- Good Leadership skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- MBA/MCA/ BE / B.Tech/ equivalent with less than 10 year’s experience.
- Prior Client facing experience
- Techno functional knowledge of Core Wealth / Asset management with good exposure to Aladdin platform from BlackRock OR Charles River or any other equivalent platform
- Exposure to Avaloq, Temenos, Simcorp or FIS Wealth management products
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com