Searching for a Job at EY in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY- Consulting – RISK Internal Audit – Senior
As part of our Consulting Risk Internal Audit team you will lead client engagements related to Internal Audit, Process Compliance and Reviews, SOX 404 Reviews, Development of Standard Operating Procedure Manuals.
We’re looking for Senior Consultant with expertise in Internal Audit to join the leadership group of our EY-Consulting Risk Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand the client’s business & related industry issues / trends.
- Develop strong working relationships with the client and onshore client teams
- Maintain excellent rapport and proactive communication with the client
- Participate / support business development initiatives.
- Support multiple innovation initiatives to enhance existing solutions leveraging emerging technologies like Robotics, AI, Advanced Analytics
- Support the practice in developing thought leadership content and other innovation initiatives from time to time.
- Independently execute assignments, where required
- Manage multiple assignments and related project teams.
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Demonstrate application and solution-based approach to problem solving while executing client engagements and documenting working papers.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate on a timely basis.
- Identify process gaps and accordingly provide recommendation in areas requiring improvement based on the client’s business process and industry practice.
- Mentor and coach junior team members, enabling them to meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Supporting the engagement manager in planning and scheduling optimum staff levels for engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional command on spoken and written English
- Globally mobile and flexible to travel to onsite locations
- Highly analytical, organised and meticulous consulting skills
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting, or similar work experience in similar industry, Big 4 preferred)
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite, data analysis & validation
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize deliverables effectively in order to achieve optimum results.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- CA OR MBA (Master’s in business administration)
- 2-5 years of work experience in Internal audit projects
- Technical experience in Finance, Operations or Regulatory Compliance
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think differently and innovate
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Risk -Internal Audit practices global with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Vacancy Type: Internship · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com