Website ETM Group London
This Job Listing is about ETM Group London in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Join us as a Senior Sous Chef, you’ll be second in command to the Head Chef, adding your experience and wisdom to the team.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends – any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
The Botanist Broadgate (part of ETM Group) is a buzzing day-to-night restaurant and bar, located in the City’s drinking and dining hot-spot, Broadgate Circle. With a sleek industrial vibe alongside exotic taxidermy and luxe furnishings, the atmosphere is fun, fabulous and decadent. Featuring 3 cocktail bars, alongside a chic restaurant and underground club, The Soda Room, The Botanist offers an exciting, varied and unique vibe and is the most popular bar in Broadgate Circle, loved by locals!
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We’re currently recruiting for a Senior Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue. Using the best in seasonal British produce, the Sous Chef will be an active part in menu development, creation of daily specials, and the training and development of the junior team members.
While doing this you will be exposed to further development opportunities of your own, learning to manage the kitchen and understand the financial aspects of the department.
The Ideal Senior Sous Chef
- Be a savvy and forward thinking kitchen manager
- Have a background within a similar restaurant environment
- Thrive under pressure and excel in busy environments
- Be able to nurture the team and help them achieve their goals
- Have experience working at Senior Sous or Sous Chef level in a quality led venue
- Have a strong grasp of stock control, budgets and scheduling
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it’s very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it’s like to work with us.