Website Eppendorf Group
This Job Listing is about Eppendorf Group in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
About the job
- Promote the sale of Eppendorf products within the assigned territory in order to achieve budgeted sales goals, execute company initiatives and cover the territory in its entirety
- Establish and manage sales account relationships within the assigned territory.
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customers on a regular basis to develop rapport and better understand their needs.
- Possess to have knowledge of Tenders and Incoterms
- Understanding of Business to Business (B2B)
- Keep abreast of Functional / Technical knowledge about Eppendorf products
- Ability to project a professional demeanor and a person of integrity, honesty and trustworthy
- Demonstrates achievement of set objectives over a period of minimum 3 years
- Consistently delivering on commitments over a period of minimum 3 years
- Good negotiation skills ensuring profitability for the Company
- Identify and pursue new customer acquisitions, and conduct cold calls for potential leads. Strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and trends in the field
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- Flexible to adapt to changing environment
- Managing through systems and processes
- Adapt to time management and able to work with finite deadlines
- B.Sc/ MSc in Life Science or related degree of study from a college or university; and Five to Seven years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 to 7 years industry related sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets
- Key understanding of customer applications and workflows
- Knowledge of purchasing process, dealer network and competitive landscape
- Strong working relationship with customers and channel partners
- A Solid network of key user reference
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend on your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.
||Full-time · Associate
|| Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India