This Job Listing is about eopen in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop ETL processes using Informatica PowerCenter to load data from various data sources to target systems.
- Parse high-level design specification to simple ETL coding and mapping standards.
- Modify existing ETLs for enhancements of new business requirements.
- Implement complex business rules by creating reusable transformations.
- Possess extensive working knowledge with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, or MS SQL server.
- Provide optimal solutions for performance enhancement and fine tuning across both new development and legacy code.
- Research, follow up and resolve complex issues or problems surfaced by the team
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of IT experience in ETL development using Informatica, UNIX and PL/SQL.
- Strong working knowledge in developing ETL programs using PowerCenter.
- Working experience with UNIX scripting and SQL.
- Should be able to work independently and efficiently in coding medium to complex applications.
- Should be able to work independently and as part of a team, by adhering to the timelines.
- Contributes to the implementation of new methods, policies, processes, procedures, or techniques, as needed.
- Experience in the areas of channel management and supply-chain preferred.
- Prior experience around understanding of data models in a large data warehousing environment.
||Full-time · Entry level
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India